Viewing KSR Evidence critical appraisals
Selecting and exporting records
- Select the records you would like to export individually or by choosing Select all on this page.
- Click on Export and choose whether to export as CSV or in Tagged format.
- To import references into EndNote, export in Tagged format. Please click here to download our EndNote import filter.
Viewing and printing full appraisals
- Click on a record title to view a full critical appraisal
- Click on Print under Tools on the right hand side of the screen to print the appraisal
Full text of original articles
- Links to full text options and/or full reports are provided in the record publication details at the top of the screen.
Citing KSR Evidence critical appraisals
- Citations are provided by clicking on the Cite button under Tools on the right hand side of the screen. Records should be cited as follows:
Title of abstract [KSR number] KSR Evidence, available http://www.ksrevidence.com/ [date of access]. Abstract of: Title, authors, journal title, year of publication, volume and issue number, pages.
Responding to a KSR Evidence critical appraisal
- Click on Respond under Tools on the right hand side of the screen to comment on a KSR Evidence critical appraisal
Requesting a KSR Evidence critical appraisal
- To request a fast-track assessment for a currently unassessed KSR Evidence record, click on the Request fast track assessment on the record screen